***Possibly The Most Affordable New Launch in 2018***
A New Mega Development Selling At Almost EC Prices
Price Starts From $578,000 Upwards
Showflat Public Viewing From 23/06, Sat, From 10am
Estimated Maintenance Fee
Why Riverfront Residences?
- Bidded price $706psf ppr, breakeven price $1147psf ppr
- The purchase price of Rio Casa in May last year was $783 million, which translates into a land rate of $706 psf ppr, including differential premium and lease top-up premium.
- Former Rio Casa, a 286-unit privatised HUDC estate. The site was purchased en bloc by Oxley Holdings and its joint-venture partners KSH Holdings, SLB Development (listed property development arm of Lian Beng Group) and Apricot Capital (investment arm of the Teo family of Super Group)
- Mature Hougang Estate
- Within 1km to CHIJ Our Lady of the Nativity, Holy innocents' High School
- 2 bus stop away to Hougang Mall, The Midtown
- Next to Serangoon Park Connector
- Short walk to Punggol Park
- 101 facilities to enjoy, 6 shops for convenience in condo
- Free shuttle bus to Hougang MRT for first year
- Fibaro Smart Home System for all units
- 3 Club houses - co working and study space, 2 storey gym, grand dining and KTV Movie room, gourmet dining with fully equipped kitchen
- A total of 1,472 units, comprising nine 17-storey blocks of apartments, 21 strata landed houses and six strata shops. The project is the Oxley-led consortium’s largest this year in terms of number of units.
- There has been no new launch of a private condominium in the area since the 1,165-unit Kingsford Waterbay on Upper Serangoon View more than three years ago.
- 70% of the units in the project have “either a direct or partial view” of the river. Other units will have a view of the swimming pool, the lush landscaping or the neighbouring public park
- About 900 units at Riverfront Residences will be one- and two-bedroom units, and the remainder will be three- to five-bedroom apartments.