By YTL WESTWOOD PROPERTIES PTE LTD, a member of YTL Corporation A Luxury Freehold Development In District 10
3 Orchard by the Park is located amidst the most privileged heart of the Island's diplomatic enclave, iconic retail destinations as well as the finest names in luxury hotels, all spread along the world famous shopping and lifestyle corridor.
This freehold prestigious residential is a stroll away from the UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Singapore Botanic Gardens. Unprecedented and unique collaboration between YTL and Antonio Citterio - "Designed by the Master, Built as Masterpieces"
A Green Mark development, conceptualized by renowned Italian architect and designer Antonio Citterio's vision of "Villas in the Sky", with each boasting custom interiors as well as his signature brilliance in the use of natural light and space.
Lush landscape garden with extensive species of flora and fauna: adorned with one and only Orchid corners with exclusive Vanda YTL and Vanda Bocelli orchids in the development.
“STAR BUY” Promotion For Wood Tower (1 Month Only)
Guide Price for
2 Bedroom From $3.434M / 4Bedroom From $7.702M
2 Bedroom Layout
4 Bedroom Layout
Location of 3 Orchard By The Park
Why 3 Orchard By The Park
- In April 2018 , a 61,600 sq ft site fronting Cuscaden Road — situated between Park House and 3 Orchard By-The-Park — fetched $410 million in a government land sale (GLS) tender, which translated into $2,377 psf ppr for a 99 years leasehold. estimates the breakeven price at $3,100 psf, and selling prices in the range of $3,500 to $3,700 psf whereas 3 Orchard By The Park is a Freehold site. On Dec 1, YTL officially launched 3 Orchard By-The-Park at prices starting from $3,400 psf.
- Hong Kong-listed conglomerate Shun Tak Holdings, controlled by Pansy Ho, daughter of Macau casino mogul Stanley Ho, paid $375.5 million, or $2,910 psf ppr, for the freehold Park House, located on the corner of Orchard Boulevard and Tomlinson Road. estimates the breakeven price for the new project at Park House site at $3,500 psf. Shun Tak Holdings will launch a new project of about 170 units on the Park House site, and that selling prices are likely to be “north of $4,000 psf”
- The Developer YTL business empire spans the globe — from the UK to Australia — and ranges from construction and infrastructure to utilities, property development and investments in hotels, shopping malls and resort properties. Its Starhill Global REIT portfolio includes Starhill Gallery and Lot 10 in Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur; Ngee Ann City and Wisma Atria on prime Orchard Road in Singapore; as well as Myer Centre in Adelaide and David Jones Building in the Perth CBD in Australia.
- 3 Orchard By The Park won the BCA Green Mark Gold Plus Award for its sustainable design, construction and conservation of mature trees on the site. Antonio Citterio designed the 77 units at 3 Orchard By-The-Park as “villas in the sky”. The development has three 25-storey towers with nature- inspired names: Water, Wilderness and Wood.
- Strategically located in the heart of city, along the tree-lined Orchard Boulevard
- Freehold with no restriction on foreigner purchase
- Within immediate locale of upcoming Orchard Boulevard MRT Station
- Walking distance to UNESCO World Heritage Botanic Garden
- Designed by world-renowned Italian architect Antonio Citterio, first residential project in South-East. Antonio Citterio is famous for his designs of the Bulgari Hotels and Resorts in Milan, London, Bali and more recently in Beijing and Shanghai. He is also an award-winning furniture designer for brands such as Hermès, B&B Italia, Arclinea and Flexform.
- A unique collaboration between YTL and Antonio Citterio–‘Designed by Master, Built as Master Pieces’. Antonio Citterio designed the 77 units at 3 Orchard By-The-Park as “villas in the sky”. The development has three 25-storey towers with nature- inspired names: Water, Wilderness and Wood. The project also won the BCA Green Mark Gold Plus Award for its sustainable design, construction and conservation of mature trees on the site.
- Antonio Citterio holistically designed the architecture, from the exterior to interiors including fixtures and fittings of the development
- One and only Orchid corners with exclusive Vanda YTL and Vanda Broecelli orchids
- Show unit fully furnished with world-leading Italian brand furniture, Armani Casa
- Specially designed lifestyle kitchen cabinets, wooden boserie feature wall. from the exterior to the landscaping, furniture, kitchen, bathroom accessories right down to the door handles and boiserie, or wood panelling, for every unit. The kitchens were designed by Citterio for Arclinea, with appliances from Miele. Antonio Citterio also designed the boiserie, which is both a design feature and movable partition, separating the living and dining area from the kitchen.
- Private lift lobby access
- 2, 3, 4-bedroom with garden and/or balcony, 14 two-bedroom units, 22 three-bedroom units, 15 four-bedroom units, a double-storey garden suite with four bedrooms, and a five-bedroom penthouse. The development has a mix of two- to four-bedroom units measuring 1,066 to 2,260 sq ft. There are also two- to four-bedroom lofts as well as five-bedroom penthouses. 53 units in two towers (Wood and Wilderness) have been released for sale
- Loft units with double-volume living space that come with garden or private pools. All units have a 3m ceiling height, while loft units have a double- volume ceiling height of 6.5m in the living room. The windows and full-height sliding glass doors were designed to frame the view outside.
- Private garden terrace leading into apartment, ‘Villas in the sky’
- 24-hr security for the convenience of all residents
- Residents will be able to enjoy concierge services by YTL Hotels, food curated by Jones the Grocer in the Library Lounge, as well as a garden inspired by the Singapore Botanic Gardens, YTL Land.Services will include access to the 29 luxury resorts and hotels across Asia, Europe and Australia in the group’s portfolio.“Homebuyers will have food delivery, wine classes, cheese tasting courses and private dining from Jones the Grocer,instead of ordinary bottled water, they will be served Finnish premium bottled water, Veen.